Monday, November 12, 2007

MIA

Since I've been here last, a few things have happened. In no particular order, there they are.
  • Had a meeting with a lecturer which was somewhat heated. I was tactful for the record.
  • Went on a tour of the island with some new friends, and picked up sea shells on one of the breaches and had passion fruit ice-cream.
  • Went to a funeral of a friend's mom.
  • Got frustrated to tears.
  • Spoke to my Godson :-)
  • Had hopes of a friendship renewed.
  • Felt closer to some of my classmates (may even go to Trinidad for a week next semester).
  • Continued getting decent grades
  • Watched 4 Disney cartoon movies (Aladdin series and Monsters Inc) and the promise of more to come.
  • Cremed (permed) my hair and had a new respect for my temporary hairdresser (who dropped me home after)
  • Bought shoes to replace the other pair that fell apart and got it at a very good deal (most comfortable high heeled shoes yet).
That sums up most of it I think. More to come with time.

No comments: