Saturday, June 21, 2008

First Friend to Visit

Today was a good day. The rain that started at the begining was threatening to interrupt that, but it didn't. In the afternoon, I went to see my friend from Jamaica who was here for a conference. We chatted and ate, then she went to another meeting, then more chatting and catching up and bonding. We left the hotel and went to The 19th Hole to chill and play pool while we waited for some of her other friends to join us for dinner. She whopped my butt at pool (which took forever seeing we're amateurs).
Afterwards, we went to Bubbas to eat. Food was ok but it was all about the lyme.
I went back to her hotel to collect the stuff I had left there and called a taxi and went home sometimes between 1-2 a.m.
That was indeed a good day following up on a good day the day before. And this is a good way to celebrate this my 50th post on this blog.

4 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

Kelly! sounds like u 2 had fun

Unknown said...

Just to set the story straight - I did not whoop her butt. Trust me, we were both on the same level and it was just the luck of the draw.

It was a great evening though. As you can see it was a true lyme (2am!!) :)

laroper18 said...

I forgot to add some small cussing I gave for the very short time! But better that than nothing :)

lethal87 said...

Ah LE.....u daaaaaaaaaark!! Either that or Kelly u yelloooooooooow!! LOL!!