Sunday, March 2, 2008

Down

I'm back in Bim 4 days now, and unfortunately I am not sure things are getting better. Last couple days were somewhat surreal, particularly when I recalled grandma's funeral. But today somehow it hit home a bit and that, plus others things that I will not mention just had me down. Couldn't focus well. It's sad though considering the day started out well- I went to church, took communion and went to Sunday School.

I have 1 week of classes for this course left, and the exam is next Wed. I NEED to regain focus. So I am praying hard that I do. I cannot afford to fail or start doing poorly having come this far. And I am working hard to honour Grandma so failure is not an option.

Here's to walking out in faith and declaring another A.

2 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

I'm prayin for ur focus to come back Le, i know how hard it is, but remembering the faith that ur Grandmother had in u will keep u goin

bassChocolate said...

I hope by now things have gotten a little better. And you're right, what better way to honour her memory.