Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter and Beyond

The Easter weekend was one of fun, work, sleep, church, relaxation...

On Thur (Holy) we had classes but it was not beyond the afternoon so we stayed a bit at school and did some work, then I went home. Fri I stayed home and fasted and did more work.

Saturday I went to school to work on a group project but didn't end up staying very long which was fine with me. I then left to go to town, but I was terribly disgusted by the music that was playing in the bus that I came off and went to a supermarket instead. I got some of what I wanted; others I was not willing to pay their prices and I know I could wait. Caught a decent bus home and chilled a bit. In the night, classmates and I went to the Oistins Fish Festival. It was cool. We waited for food for a bit. The food was not the greatest. I danced a bit (and was told I could be drunk), we chatted and walked and took pics. I happened to have left my keys at home that night but fortunately my landlady was up and didn't mind having to let me in.

I got up at about 5 am to get ready for church. That was new for me because Easter Sun services I am used to are at 9am. But it was cool. I got to be home early and sleep before getting up to do more work. Monday I did more work...nothing much to speak of.

During the week, I had classes, work on another group project plus an individual one. I ended having to contact people back home but I think I did ok. It was indeed a relief to submit the reports and be free to enjoy and rest for my sanity break that I have been waiting for for a while now. Now I need to decide what I am going to do with my friends and plan accordingly because I really want to enjoy this week and renew my sanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.