Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dr. Incomp

Sometime last week I went to the doc. I was feeling nauseous for couple days and I could not attribute it to anything. There were other stuff but they aint that important. But I was amazed at this lady who considers herself a doc for students and other people (I think she has a private practice as well). I tell her what my issue is. She attributes it to stress. I should point out that she has not asked my diet, if I am having sex or any other info I believe could have determine why I was feeling that way. I doubt I wear a sign that sings "Virgin" or that my eyes were shouting "stress!!". In any case, that made me view her as very incompetent. Sadly, others will agree.

Is this a twisted reflection of UWI on the whole? Hmm...

1 comment:

Sweet Simone said...

well since i just spent the last 2 days asking EVERY possible question there is, but still forgetting some important ones, i must say if she went through that training she is either incompetent or just lazy. Some of those questions should come like clockwork after a while.