Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sanity Break Part 3

Well I spent the last couple of days of the break fighting the flu and I'm happy that it didn't get worse than it did. I went to town on Sat because I stayed home Thur and Fri and had a need to go out. On Fri I ended up ordering KFC (yeah, they deliver). It took over an hour and the excuse was rain, but hey. I didn't push it. Also, the fries were just as horrible as the ones I had earlier in the week. But it was either that or twice the amount for pizza and call me cheap but I wasn't feeling to spend so much money.

I called my "touring" friend and we both went to town on Sat. I got a few things I needed. We ate pizza. Then took the bus home. Came home, slept, woke up and chatted with a friend I hadn't spoken to much in a while so that was cool. Also spoke to my family and that was also cool. Spent the few min before bed watching tv.

Sun was church at Jackson. It was cool too. Got a pen and pencil set because of my first time visit. After that I went to the Carrington's home to have lunch and that was nice...except I slept during the 1st hour waiting for them to prepare the stuff. Came home, slept (not very well) and then woke up, ironed and watched tv. A nice, peaceful, ordinary end to the break.

No comments: