Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kung Fu Hi, Jordans Low

Yesterday I went to see Kung Fu Panda with some friends. And it was hype! I rather liked it. I particularly liked the message it portrayed. I will say no more in case people read this blog and intend to see it after. And the lyme was good as well. And the price- fantastic! Paying $3BB (US$1.50) to see a good movie is a bargain or better.

Today I was feeling frustrated and miserable. I want information and feedback and I am beating a comatose horse. So I didn't get as much work done as I'd have hoped. I felt I needed exercise and groceries so I decided to walk about half mile (I think) to the supermarket. A long walk down steps and hills and thru bush and 'cross rocks. I had my music so I was good. I strolled thru the isles, picked what I wanted, and payed a lot for my goods. Then I waited for the shuttle. And waited...and waited. Needless to say after 1.5 hours minimum of waiting I was pissed. And worse, the lady who I went to ask what the deal was told me that next time I should speak to a supervisor (like herself) instead of the person bagging about the shuttle. It seems the person I asked told me that only one was working and that one had Jordans printed on it. So I was kinda pissed to know that the van that was parked in front of me as I waited in the heat outside without Jordans printed on it was a shuttle as well. I had enough (and I think my face showed it). So I called a taxi and went home. And since Murphy loves a laugh, the damn van turns up when the taxi came. But I was not willing to wait another minute so I opted to leave and pay the $15 for the taxi ride.

On top of that, I was being frustrated by other little things. But tomorrow I am going to the library, I am gonna plop my butt down for a few hours with my laptop, and get some work done. And God help anyone who tries to tick me off, worse if they succeed!

PS: Lord, I still have a long way to go. Molding still required.

No comments: