Thursday, November 27, 2008

Good News

Today (well yesterday technically) I got a call from PIOJ to say I did well in the interview and they were impressed so they are looking forward to seeing me for the second one. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. I kept going over bits and pieces in my head and the various ways I could have made the interview better. But I am happy I did well to be one of three. I told my supe about it and he wasn't surprised...neither were others I told. So it seems I am the only one.

I now have my work cut out for me. I have to finish my paper, and then pack and also prepare since I must be even more prepared for this 2nd interview than the first. I'm trusting di Faddah to help me so I believe I will do well...the only question therefore should be "who did the "wellest"?".

1 comment:

Sweet Simone said...

yay, i knew it :) and i know u will do ur best