Sunday, November 16, 2008

The View

Yesterday was the first trip by the YDS to determine their package. Long story. Not getting into it. Anyways, our first stop was the Animal Flower Cave. WOW! The views were absolutely breath-taking! I don't think the pictures did them justice, however. The wind was also quite nice, and at one point I just had to let my hair flow with it. That's what combs are for, right?!











We didn't actually go into the cave since we'd have to pay. We decided we'd return another time, perhaps with more people. But I was satisfied with that view.

We left there and went to see Picotenerif (think that's the spelling)... not quite as close as we'd hoped, but we could still appreciate the beauty of it. We left there and went to Cherry Tree Hill with more beautiful views, and then we passed by the Wildlife Reserve (for information). Then we headed home.

I continued my preps for an interview I have coming up. A friend from home helped me with a mock interview that...let's just say didn't go well. But I persevere and I intend to be ready for it when the day arrives. I know God will come through for me as He always does.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The animal flower cave?