Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Part 1. Check. Part 2?

I had a week to prepare for an interview for a possible job back home. And I tried to make sure I was as prepared as possible. So earlier I had my first (prelim) interview.

I was rather nervous. And they did ask some deep questions. And some not so deep ones. Yet I cannot gauge how I did. They gave questions, I gave answers. There were just a few times in the just over 17 min when I blanked for a few seconds, but I recovered enough to venture an answer. They asked me about myself- what makes me tick and what I enjoy doing. And there are SO many things I could have said, but they all came to me after the fact. And at the end I asked them questions...and they kept asking if I had any more. And I kept wondering if I was missing something.

The first face to face interview I had was really bad, and I only realised in hindsight. And I keep hearing over and over if there is anything you want to ask. And I hear myself saying no. So that experience has me wondering if I am missing something. But I am trusting God to know that if that job is mine, I will have it despite the hiccups.

So now I wait a week to hear their decision. And I also wait to hear from my supervisor who still have not returned my draft with comments. They asked me when I will be home, and I had to guestimate; I did let them know that it was all dependent on my draft though.

Is a second interview in my future? It's in God's hands now. And time will tell.

1 comment:

Sweet Simone said...

What a fi u, cyaan unfi u :D God knows best