Sunday, November 2, 2008

New "Toy"

Yesterday I had planned to do a solo stint at the movies (double feature) but then a friend asked me if I wanted to practice some songs with her. I was cool with that. I went by her (she wasn't well) and chilled with her. After she felt better, we did some searching for songs we could probably do at church sometime. And I learnt something new. Youtube has karaoke stuff. It never occurred to be look for it or anything. But a light went off in my head- new hobby for new-found bumlife (though shortlived). We did recordings of 2 or 3 songs. Decent in some parts, hilarious in others. I came home and had to try this out. So I started recording my own stuff. Not much, but it was fun!

Today I went to church at Chapman Street. Was a good service. Got home, stuffed my face and tried to sleep. A certain seeker of God knows what decided to call me and wake me up so sleep was shot thereafter (thanks...I will keep reminding myself "revenge is mine, saith the Lord"). I watched a movie, read some more of my book, and also read couple chapters of the Bible (all before and/or after attempting to sleep). The rest of the day included watching more tv (mindless entertainment if you will) and singing!

PS: No, I am not posting anything on YouTube! They're for my purposes only...and I prefer audio alone. Not into the video thing.

No comments: