Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday All-day Lyming

This morning I went to Lucky Horseshoe to eat breakfast with a friend. Was nice and the wind was rather cool. After that we went into town. She got some of the things she wanted done, and so did I. We then passed by CERMES to drop off the four bags of bottles I managed to collect (which were stored in my room), only to realise we had company, one of who she wanted to ask to do something. So spent a long time there before heading home.

I must mention that I was stood up for lunch for the 2nd time by a group of people. Will not go into the details.



I got home and got ready again to leave. This time another friend was taking me out. She took me to Mama Mia, where we had a really good meal. The evening was somewhat dampened when the man told me I shouldn't have mixed the sauces since its not done in Italy, and had he been the one serving us, the side of tomato sauce would not have been given. Won't get into details, but my friend was somewhat upset about it. We left, having decided we were not gonna buy the pizza we planned to to take away with us.

Leaving there, we went to visit some of my friend's family. Was a nice and hilarious little detour. After that we went to Lord Wilaby's Tavern, where I had a BBC (Bailey's Irish Cream, banana and coconut cream mixture). It was really nice. And no alcohol to be drunk from! We chilled there a bit and chatted, then headed home.





I was out for pretty much the entire day, and I had a good time. Thanks to MW and SY for making the day good.

No comments: