Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunday Affair

I hoped to have gone to church with the family I normally go with. But I have not heard a peep from them. So I went to another church by myself. This is, after all, the last Sunday I will be in Bim. The service was ok. Had to leave early though.

I left while the Pastor was giving his message. I had a lunch date with two friends (one I prefer to think of as an aunty). It was a nice lyme. Came home after and started packing.

In the night, two friends and I went to St. Lawrence Gap (the "hip strip" of Barbados). There are a lot of restaurant, bars, etc. At first the plan was to go to Cafe Jungle, but I looked at the menu and was feeling for absolutely nothing on it. So we walked a good distance (the 2 girls in shoes that give us height) and we chatted along the way. We ended up stopping and dining at Cafe Sol, a Mexican restaurant. Food was good. I had a mexiBurger with fries and water...thought about ordering some fancy drink but the fullness of the stomach didn't allow. We chilled a bit, had some deep and some light convos and some light attempts at latin dancing (since next door was playing it). We then chilled by the seaside while we waited for our taxi to come.





A pretty good day. Seem to be having a few of those lately. Feels good :-)

Thanks BS and RI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be safe and blessed this season!