Thursday, December 4, 2008

They've Started

Goodbyes...I don't like them! But they are necessary for whatever reason.

Wed night I was supposed to go out with someone and company, but they cancelled. I ended up going out with another friend. We went to a movie and oh my goodness!! The thing was horrible! Beside the swearing (unnecessarily so) and the crude nature, it was pointless to ridiculous. I thought it would have been a good since Brad and George were in it! BIG mistake. And since it was a spur of the moment lyme, we didn't check the reviews, etc. The company was good. Got to know a bit more about my relatively new friend and vice versa, so it was a good lyme none-the-less. Thanks DB.

Thurs I had lunch with another friend (former classmate). We went to a really nice place called Il Ferno which is Italian. Was a good lyme- company and atmosphere and the view!!!





The day was somewhat spoilt because I felt sick after we ate, but I think it was due to the chinese I had at the movies the night before. Was suspicious of it, but ate it anyways. Feeling like you wanna throw-up can dampen any lyme. But I felt better, and we were still able to chill and take in the scenes. And the talk was inspiration for his gift which I got afterward. He helped me a great deal with my project, so I figured it was appropriate to say thanks in a tangible way.

In the night I was to go out with YDS project team. Turns out they were tired and couldn't make, and they assumed I had nothing on Sat. So no lyme. I was actually looking forward to it, but alas! Instead, I stayed home, sent some important emails, sorted through some documents that I will be leaving, etc. So still a productive day.

The rest of the week is pretty busy. More details after the fact.

No comments: