Saturday, August 16, 2008

Boat Yard 2

So after a frustrating day yesterday , I decided that I was going to have a great, stress-free day today. So I woke up (well got up) at 8 to watch the semi-finals for the 100m men's race. That was good. Then I went back to "bed", dilly-dallied, got up and ate and read a chapter in "A Purpose-Driven Life" in time for the finals at 10:30. What a race! I was so happy but I realise I was not as happy as I could have been since the top 3 didn't include Asafa. Was kinda sad about that. But happy none-the-less that Jamaica got gold!

Having had a great start to the morning, I ventured to town to meet my Trini friends to go to Boat Yard to the beach. It was good there. The food was ok (the time before was tastier), the water was great, and the swim was good with my newly acquired goggles. I also made a big leap in my adventure-seeking path. I swam without a lifejacket! Of course my friend was right beside (or close) with it in case I decided to panic like the last time. But I felt good to have done that. I MAY do it again. We'll see.

I got home, washed my hair, watched tv, etc. NO WORK! Then while watching tv I decided that my hair was worthy of some pictures- highly disheveled after being air-dried so I had a photo shoot with myself! It was fun. (For you skeptics, this is not an indication that I've lost my mind...it's part of my attempt to save it!)






I am now stress-free...until I start the project again. Sigh.

No comments: