Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ocean Park

Today I was invited to have lunch with the Caringtons (family I go to church with). They have family from Wales and Ireland here. The plan was to go to church, then have lunch, then go sight-seeing. Plans change.

I set my alarm to get up to be ready for 8. I was ready. Only to realise a missed call on my phone. Returned the call. No church. Ok. So I read a chapter of "A Purpose Driven Life" and went back to bed. Got up about 11, dilly-dallyed a bit. And was ready for 12, the new time.

12 noon...12:30 p.m....1 p.m. No show. So I called. Oh, I'm just leaving home to come and pick you up. I waited at the top of the road for at least 20 min. Anyways, hungry now but there was more stops. No problem. Got what we needed and headed back to the house (after picking up more people).

At the house, food was not completely ready. Worms were not happy but I appeased them with some natural juices (HCl, maltase and other acids and enzymes). Plus I got to see some Olympics. Food was finally done and was good.

We went sight-seeing and it was cool. Then we stopped at Ocean Park. That was cool too, especially since I paid $20 (BB) as opposed to the reg $35. We saw sharks and other cute and interesting sea creatures. Some of the pics didn't come out well. Oh well.






Got home and chilled some more with backpain (not sure why), more olympics and my tempermental laptop. Good times.

No comments: