Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Van Back!

Today is Tuesday which means regular movie day. In the morning I checked online to see what was showing and we decided we were gonna see two movies- Made of Honour and Hancock. So I did some work (mainly brainstorming and making calls and sending an email), then went to town to wait.

We (N and I) got to Sheraton in decent time. Got some food...well desert before the real thing. Had a frescante espresso and a slice of banana bread (the former of which can be highly addictive so thank God it's so pricey). We got our tickets and went shopping. Got another bathing suit in the kiddies section (to which I plan to make some adjustments namely padding) and my friend got a nice dress, all at (Barbados) reasonable prices. We went and saw the first movie. Expected chick flick, but it was cool. (I think Patrick Dempsey is kinda hot).

Before the second movie we had an hour to kill so we got tickets for my other friend and bf who were joining us, went roaming, and then went and joined a rather long line to go back into the theatre. I ended up cussing off some guys and telling them they aint going in front of me who had to slave away in the long line. Anyways, yadda yadda yadda, movie came, was decent, and it ended. Then the fun part of the evening.

My friend and her bf who joined us came in an open-back van. So N and I was in the back. It was fun! We got some stares, but the air was nice and cool and the sky was beautiful. And the ride was fun!

A pretty decent day.

No comments: