Saturday, September 13, 2008

Facing the Giants and more

This week was an unproductive week in many regards, but it also showed up some stuff. I realise what needs to be done (for the most part) so I need to work on doing them a little harder.

Fri night my landlady invited me to her church to see a film Facing the Giants. It was not the best quality in terms of acting, etc, but it was pretty decent. The basis of it was that we can do everything through Christ so even though we have giants to face and we may be going through crap, we will overcome when we put our hope, trust and faith in God. It was deep and I appreciated the lesson/reminder very much, especially since I can testify! Pic shows how I went to face the giants. (My hair was done Thursday so for the next few days it'll look decent... tried to keep up that decent appearance but aint sure how well I pulled it off)




Today I went into the field for field work, which only showed up what we needed do with different equipment. So I am on a hunt to find said equipment at cheap rate (ie, free). In the evening (with much guilt), I made my way to the opening ceremony for the new post-grad block. It was a cool lyme.

2 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

Hair lookin nice there :)

Anonymous said...

Looking sweet!!! :)