Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Successful Launch!

The last day of September marks the end of the month that preceeds the best month of the year! I wanted to mark the occasion in style, so I planned a movie lyme with friends (classmates). It was cool. A nice lyme.

So here's to October- a month of enjoying myself with or without company. A month of being happy that God saw it fit for me to be on earth for 25 years. A month to celebrate being me and being appreciated by a select few. A month of acknowledging the Father for being so awesome and being grateful more and more for blessings galore and more to come. A month to celebrate!

Here begins the best month of the year. Happy October!

3 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

Happy October to ya dear, enjoy ur month :)

ruthibel said...

good for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Celebrate life and yourself!