Thursday, October 30, 2008

October Lyme at Home

Yesterday was the annual October lyme. It was good to see everyone again...and hear them. I'm sure it was a weird lyme for most involved considering I joined in via webcam, but I am happy they still made the effort to accommodate me. (Thanks guys).

I think my biggest problem with the lyme is that I don't think I contributed much. I had so much moving around in my head, but nothing at the same time. I felt blank, almost like conversation was a new language I was learning. So I was more content yet uncomfortable listening in. Sigh.

Hopefully next year is bigger and better. And different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT to have you LE!!!!

Unknown said...

Neat :-D How was the experience of just using the webcam?

Anonymous said...

syndrome instance ethic requested overseen mmtp composing wests lalb dinner hkstuk
lolikneri havaqatsu