Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend Happenings

On Thursday I decided I was going to finally buy a webcam. One that I will actually get since two previous purchases online proved futile. I called around and found out the prices. I looked at the sky, and decided I shouldn't. But then after a while I thought I'd make it an adventure. So I got dressed and took a bus to Oistins. It was about an hour on a bus, but it was the sight-seeing (if you wanna call it that) that took up my time. I found the place I wanted, went to another store and bought a cheap, no-good headphone which I am bitter about, then headed back home.

Friday I had lunch with a friend who's going back home to SVG. I ended up shopping- a dress and shoes. The shoes I needed and got at the duty free price since my friend bought it for me and I paid her back. The dress I perhaps could have done without but I liked it very much, and my friend thought it looked good too, so I took her word for it. I think I got a fair deal too. I came home and slept, then went to campus for "Second Chances", the play and concert put on by the J'can student asso. It started late as usual. But it was pretty decent. My headaches came back, so that was slightly distracting. Got home about 1 a.m.

This morning I was to go hiking. But having got so little sleep, the headache stayed with me. I opted to pass. I was kinda looking forward to going so that was a bummer.

Tomorrow I am going to church in the morning and then to a COG concert in the evening. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Sweet Simone said...

whe di pic of di dress?? :)