Saturday, September 1, 2007

Day at Home

Aug 30:

I woke up fairly late today. No plans really to go anywhere. Mrs. Bess did some Quaker oats and offered me some so I ate that for breakfast. I read and played games for a little, then decided finally to bathe and wash my hair. I have no blow-dryer so my hair was air-dried. I read through some of the material I had printed about the programme I’m doing and those that I got from Neetha when I saw her on Wednesday. I fell asleep at some point and had a dream about being in Jamaica…can’t quite remember a lot of it.

Dinner was the corned beef left over from yesterday’s dinner and today’s lunch (which was pasta from yesterday). I think it’s safe to say oily and spicy foods give me heart-burn. Ah well. Later on I tried curling my hair to make it look less trashy and a bit more presentable since I have to be at school tomorrow. Not sure how good a job I did. It still looked trashy and the moisturiser I used has a weird, sticky feel to it.

After doing my hair, I went and sat with neighbour and Mrs. Bess and watch tv. Then I went to the neighbour’s house to look at a plant she told us about. Apparently the plant likes the night-life because it comes out at night and then dies in the morning.

Then I came to my room. Played more games on the computer and fought tear through the Brian McKnight repertoire that was playing. Sigh. This is gonna be a long getting-used-to-Bim experience.

1 comment:

Sweet Simone said...

i thought Bim was for Bahamas :S Anyways i remember my mom telling me about that plant, thanx now i have a pic that goes with it, cool stuff