Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Negative and a Lousy-ish Day

Being away from friends and family when u most need a hug is perhaps one major negatives of being away from home. At least I am gonna do my best to scrape money together to go home for the holidays...

I realised after a while that not only was I not focused, I was being distracted and having slight heart palpitations as well. I kept trying to take deep breaths and stay focused on work, but I failed (by my standards). I am seriously going to have to work harder at it. I can't afford to be distracted at this early stage. Nor can I afford to be "concerned" about my health which has seen better times than moments in this year.

It was certainly dark today (had to pick up my clothes too before they dried properly, et al). The sun will come out tomorrow though...right?

4 comments:

bassChocolate said...

*** HUG ***

Anonymous said...

Yes, this too will pass. Sorry you're feeling down, though. But at least you've gotten a hug now :)

Rae said...

:) it always does.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.