Monday, September 24, 2007

Lyming!

Sunday I went to church with some Church of God folks (a Pastor and his wife), and I happened to have gotten in contact with them through a mutual friend (co-incidence? I think not!). They picked me up and took me to Chapman St. Church of God and it was a really nice service. I was welcomed and all and it was somehow observed throughout the service that I knew the hymns. Apparently that's a feat since I am young.

I got home early enough. Had dinner sometime after 1, and tried sleeping. Not much luck. Got up around 4 and did some stuff online while I got ready to leave for a lyme at 5.

The lyme was nice. There was finger food (carrot cake, biscults, drinks, cheese lovely chesse, etc) and nuff chatting. I was the only J'can there amongst Monserratians but it was cool. I listened to the accents, the reminiscing, the stories. It was interesting stuff.

All in all a good day.

1 comment:

bassChocolate said...

I have Monserratian relatives. Ask if they know me :D